Monday, September 9, 2013

Great Lakes Crossing



I recently visited The Great Lakes Mall in Auburn Hills and I had a great experience. There were so many different stores and outlets. I have been there a couple times, but I continually go back because I am fronted with great prices and great service. Because it is an outlet mall it is generally all the clothing from actual store locations that are either last years style, or they were simply never bought. I posted a map of the mall that shows an overview of all the stores and the short cuts that you can take to reach them.

In my personal option some of the best clothing stores are TJ Max and Marshals, Sacs on Fifth Avenue,   Forever 21, and Express. Those are the typical stores that I enjoy to shop at and I am always able to find great deals. I am all about bargain shopping, I find it exciting when you get a great deal! Although I mainly go to the mall to buy some new clothes, I also like going into Outdoor World which is a huge hunting, fishing, camping, and hiking store. It is decorated so unique with the whole store furnished with log wood making it look and feel like a cabin up north. There are animals hung up on the walls, a small pond with a bridge, and there is even an aquarium for public entertainment. Overall all I feel this is a great store because it makes me go out of my way just to go through it and walk around.

After my shopping experience was over I stopped at the food court to grab something to eat. There were so many different restaurants to choose from and there were so many tables to sit at and enjoy your meal. I ate at Panda Express and I enjoyed my meal a lot and will definitely be returning. There is also a play area for you children to keep them entertained for a while after you are done eating.

Overall I really enjoyed this mall and I believe that it is a great place to stop by if you have never been there. I recommend getting there right at ten am because it starts to get busy fast causing longer lines and a more difficult time walking through the isles.


2 comments: