Sunday, September 22, 2013

Rojo Mexican Bistro






A must visit place in Oakland County is Rojo’s, a Mexican restaurant in Rochester Michigan. I went there to celebrate my friend’s birthday and I personally have always loved Mexican food
The inside is very well decorated with Mexican themed decorations. There are all types of colors, banners, and picture frames that help make the restaurant look eccentric. The entire restaurant was very spacious and it had large square tables. My waitress was a girl and she was an awesome waitress. She was so friendly and she gave us her opinion on all of the menu options.
While we waited for our food to arrive there was live entertainment. When I was there it was a man in a sombrero singing old Mexican folksongs. It was nice background music while I conversed with my friends. I learned that the restaurant has live entertainment every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. So we had happened to choose the right night to be there! While we waited for our food to arrive house made guacamole was made right in front of us and it was really cool to be able to watch and enjoy this happen. When my food arrived, it looked amazing! I ordered a steak fajita and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It will definitely become one of those meals that you order every time you go to a specific restaurant because it is so good and you just cannot bring yourself to order anything different. The prices were not outrageously expensive either. I looked over the whole menu and everything was very manageable.
I definitely recommend that if you are ever in the area that you make a stop to enjoy some great hometown Mexican food. I would try to go on a day that there is live entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment