Friday, September 27, 2013

Somerset Mall



A must visit place in Oakland county would definitely be the Somerset mall. This mall is located in Troy, Michigan and it is unlike any other mall that I have ever been too. It is ginormous. The mall is separated on two sides of big beaver road. One side is has really expensive designer clothes stores. And the other side has stores such as Nordstrom’s, Macys, Urban Outfitters, etc. I have been to this mall a handful of times but I had to add it to my blog because I continue to be amazed at how nice the mall I every time that I go back there. The mall is three stories tall and there is also a huge food court and bake shops.
When you first walk into the mall you are greeted with big open space and a sense of cleanliness. You can see from one end of the mall all the way down to the other. There is a huge fountain in the middle of the mall where people throw pennies in and make their wishes. This area is also where Santa comes to visit. The mall sets up this entire area to look like the North Pole. All the Christmas decorations are unimaginable. Which is one of the reasons of why I really like this mall because it really interacts with its customers.
There are many restaurants located throughout the mall, such as California Pizza Kitchen, or P.F. Changs. P.F. Changs is personally my favorite restaurant. I absolutely love every meal that I get every time that I go there.  
Overall I highly recommend that you visit this mall, even if it is out of your way it is worth your time to go visit it at least once. It is a great mall with amazing stores, and it is even just a nice place to go and walk around.

 

1 comment: